5 Nights Swiss Paris Delight Package from MakeMyTrip $949/- (Posted on Jun 1 2011)
5 Nights Swiss Paris Delight Package from MakeMyTrip $949/-
Swiss Paris Delight
2nt Paris|2nt Engelberg|1nt Geneva
Switzerland’s snow capped mountains surrounded by lush meadows and Paris’s flair for fashion and its affinity to everything that glitters, this getaway isn’t about getting acquainted with Europe. Swiss Paris Delight the most extensive holiday experience that will take you through two of the most beautiful countries in Europe for visits to their most incredible vistas. Nature, architecture, people, places and things, each day of Swiss Paris Delight is packed with incredible sightseeing tours and excursions. Your going to love it. We certainly loved bringing it to you.
- Visit 2 countries in 6 days: Switzerland & France
- Stay at handpicked hotels chosen with your comfort and convenience of location in mind.
- Professional and experienced tour directors
- Travel in comfort aboard climate-controlled luxury coaches
- Enjoy extended continental breakfasts every morning
- Enjoy Indian lunches and dinners in Mainland Europe
- Accommodation for 3 nights in scenic Switzerland
- Orientation tour of Lucerne, seeing the Lion Monument, Kapellbrucke, Spreuerbrucke, and the Schwanenplatz
- Orientation tour of Geneva city, including: Jardin Des Anglais, Jet D’ Eau, Palais De Nations, the European Headquarters of the UNO, the Red Cross Museum and the Botanical Gardens
- Accommodation for 2 nights in glamorous Paris
- Guided city tour of Paris, including the sights of Arc De Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Grand Palais, Petit Palais, National Assembly, Alexander Bridge, Concorde Square, Magdalene Church, Opera Garnier, Louvre Palace, Conciergerie, Notre Dame Cathedral, Cite Island, French Academy, Sorbonne University, Orsay Museum, Church of the Invalides, Military Academy, Trocadero Square, and Palais De Chaillot. Spend some free time at Galeries Lafayette the department store capital of Fashion
- Enjoy breathtaking vistas of Paris from the 3rd and the topmost level of the Eiffel Tower
- Enjoy a unique view of Paris, onboard the relaxing River Seine
- Cruise Experience the thrill and excitement of the rides and shows of Disneyland at Paris – the most famous theme park in Europe
DAY 1: ARRIVAL IN SWITZERLAND
Welcome to Switzerland, a landlocked country in the cultural and geographical heart of Europe. Renowned for its snow-capped Alps, lush green meadows and its fresh water lakes, the prosperous country of Switzerland has a distinct character and dynamism. Today, visit Lucerne, which is a beautiful city located at the northern tip of Lake Lucerne, where you will see the Lion Monument called Lowendenkmal, which was built in memory of the loyal Swiss guards. Thereafter, stroll along the banks of Lake Lucerne to experience attraction like the Kapellbrucke, the Chapel Bridge and the Spreuerbrucke, the two traditional wooden bridges of Lucerne. In the evening, enjoy some free time shopping at the famous Bucherer for Swiss watches, jewellery and souvenirs. Return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
DAY 2: SWITZERLAND (OPTIONAL TOUR OF JUNGFRAUJOCH, INTERLAKEN AND TRUMMELBACH FALLS WITH LUNCH)
After breakfast today, enjoy the day at leisure in the serene and soothing environs of Switzerland or make use of the free time to embark on an optional tour to visit Jungfraujoch, Interlaken and the famous Trumellbach Falls. Jungfraujoch makes for a memorable encounter with snow and ice, and has all it takes to become the high point of any tour of Europe. Tourists are often amazed at the scenic splendour they witness from the ‘Cog-Wheel’ train, which climbs up to a height of 11333 feet to reach Jungfraujoch, the highest railway station in the world! The views of Switzerland from atop the mountain are amazingly panoramic and breathtaking. Later on, drive to Interlaken, which is a world famous Swiss town located in the Bernese Oberland Mountains between the lakes of Thun and Brienz. After enjoying some leisurely time in the town, visit Trummelbach Falls, which is the only glacier waterfall in Europe. This fascinating sight is not to be missed for anything. Finally return to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast & dinner
DAY 3: MT. TITLIS (OPTIONAL TOUR) – GENEVA
After a scrumptious breakfast, enjoy the morning at leisure OR begin the adventurous journey to Mt. Titlis. On a hair-raising and unforgettable 45 minutes long ride to the top, switching three different cable cars, the ride is nothing short of awe-inspiring as you’ll witness the scenery change from green meadows and scenic lakes to snow clad mountains. The last leg of the ride is on the famous Rotair, which is the world’s first revolving cable car that offers beautiful panoramic views of the surrounding glaciers, mountains and scenery. Once atop Mt. Titlis, what awaits visitors is breathtaking views of the Alps from either the sun terrace or from the famous “south face window” of the mountain. However, there’s more. Also enjoy a thrilling ride on the famous ‘Ice Flyer’ if weather permits. After the incredible Mt. Titlis Experience, proceed to Geneva, which is the most orderly and serene of all major European cities. Upon arrival, check-in to the hotel for a comfortable overnight stay.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch & dinner
DAY 4: GENEVA – PARIS (RIVER SEINE CRUISE AND OPTIONAL LIDO SHOW AND ILLUMINATION TOUR OF PARIS)
After breakfast today, embark on an orientation tour of Geneva and make a stop at the English Gardens Jardin Des Anglais for a stroll past the lakefront. Witness the famous ‘Jet Eau’, which is a 130 metre-high jet of water on the lake. Thereafter, enjoy a drive past the Brunswick Monument and see the Palais De Nations, the European Headquarters of the UNO, the Red Cross Museum and the Botanical Gardens. Later, continue your drive past the famous mustard fields of Dijon and the vineyards of the Burgundy region to arrive in the city of Paris. On arrival, enjoy the Seine river cruise. After checking-in to the hotel, enjoy your time at leisure or embark on an exceptional optional tour to experience the glamour and lights of Paris. The brilliant ‘Illumination Tour of Paris’ includes drives past the famous monuments and buildings of Paris at night to witness their dazzling illumination. The optional tour also includes the Lido De Paris show.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch & dinner
DAY 5: PARIS (EIFFEL TOWER, DISNEYLAND)
After enjoying breakfast, visit the most famous landmark of Paris, the Eiffel Tower, and enjoy a panoramic view of the city from its 2nd level. After the Eiffel Tower experience, enjoy an adventurous and fun-filled day at Disneyland Paris, where you can enjoy many thrilling rides and fascinating shows. Meet your favourite cartoon characters and enjoy the jovial atmosphere with your whole family. The resort offers a plethora of attractions and theme parades from the wonderful world of Disney. Thereafter, spend some leisurely time at Galeries Lafayette, the departmental store capital of Fashion followed by a comfortable overnight stay at the hotel.
Meals: Breakfast, lunch & dinner
DAY 6: PARIS (CITY TOUR) – DEPARTURE
After a scrumptious breakfast, embark in a city tour of Paris to witness sights such as Arc De Triomphe, Champs Elysees, Grand Palais, Petit Palais, National Assembly, Alexander Bridge, Concorde Square, Magdalene Church, Opera Garnier, Louvre Palace, Cite Island, French Academy, Sorbonne University, Orsay Museum, Church of the Invalides, Military Academy, Trocadero Square, Palais De Chaillot and the Notre Dame Cathedral. Later, it is time to bid good bye to Paris and Switzerland with a bagful of memoirs and enriching experiences.
RATES & DATES
(Valids from 24, Febuary, 11 to 15, December, 11)
|Tour Details||Single Occupancy||Twin Sharing||Extra Adult||Child with Bed||Child without Bed|
|Base Price||$1,799$ 1,299||$1,449$ 949||$1,449$949||$1,349$849||$1,249$749|
TOUR START DATES
Terms and Conditions
- Single room supplement would be USD 299
- Cost of Airfare, VISA & Other Taxes are not included.
- The 3rd person sharing the room is provided with an additional mattress or a rollaway bed.
- As per EU hotel occupancy regulations, maximum of 3 persons allowed in a room.
- In the event of increase in the ROE taken into account, the prices defined may be amended
- The taxes and visa charges mentioned are as on date of brochure & in the event of any changes may be amended
- A surcharge may be applicable for certain departures
- Porter fees at hotels, airports and seaports
- Cost of items of personal nature such as, laundry, telephone calls, room service, alcoholic beverages, mini bar charges etc
- Any other items not mentioned in the ‘Holiday Package Cost Includes’ list
For More Information & Reservation Swiss Paris Delight Package