Refreshing Rockies for 1 Night Vancouver | 3 Night Jasper | 1 Night Banff at Rs. 1,40,199 from makemytrip (Posted on Jul 13 2012)
Refreshing Rockies for 1 Night Vancouver | 3 Night Jasper | 1 Night Banff at Rs. 1,40,199 from makemytrip
Starting from Rs. 1,40,199 twin Sharing
1 Night Vancouver | 3 Night Jasper | 1 Night Banff
Valid from: 01 Jun, 12 to 31 Oct, 12
Some of the most beautiful cities of Canada are waiting for you.This incredible new package takes you to major attractions in cities like Calgary, Vancouver, Jasper, and Banff. From majestic mountains to splendid lakes, the natural beauty of Canada is sure to enthrall you. So hurry and book this package today!
- Economy class airfare from Mumbai and Delhi
- Cost of single entry Canada visa
- Accommodation for 3 nights in Jasper
- Arrival transfer in Vancouver on seat-in-coach basis
- Inter-city transfers from Jasper/Banff/Calgary on seat-in-coach basis
- Entrance fees to visit attractions as per itinerary
- Hotel taxes
- Airport taxes as on date
- Accommodation for 1 night in Vancouver
- Accommodation for 1 night in Banff
- Overnight travel from Vancouver/Jasper by VIA rail chair car
- Sightseeing tours on seat-in-coach basis with local English-speaking driver/guide
- Departure transfer on seat-in-coach basis
- Highlights: Vancouver City Tour, Harbor Center Tower Lookout, Overnight travel on VIA Rail, Discover Jasper Tour, Ice Explorer Ride at Columbia Ice-fields, Lake Louise, Discover Banff Tour with Sulphur Mountain Gondola
Day 1: Vancouver
On arrival, transfer on seat-in-coach basis from Vancouver International Airport to the hotel. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 2: Vancouver – Jasper
In the morning, go on board a San Francisco-style trolley for a fully commented city tour. Explore attractions at your own pace as you hop on and hop off for any length of time at 30 premier attractions of Vancouver including many parks, gardens, galleries, and restaurants. Highlights include: Gastown, Robson Street, English Bay, Granville Island, Stanley Park, Totem poles, Dr. Sun Yat-Sen Garden and many more. Be sure to enjoy the incredible views from the top of the Harbour Center Tower (admission to tower included). In the evening, proceed to Pacific Center Station (own arrangements) to board VIA Rail at 8:30PM for an overnight journey to Jasper.
Day 3: Jasper
On arrival in Jasper, transfer to the hotel on your own. Enjoy the rest of the day at leisure and stay overnight at the hotel.
Day 4: Jasper
In the morning, proceed on the Discover Jasper Tour. Jasper, a fascinating city, is set amidst some of the most rugged peaks in the Rockies. This 3-hour tour encompasses some the most outstanding features of the area including Pyramid and Patricia Lakes and Maligne Canyon with its narrow gorge and limestone walls falling 50 meters below.
Day 5: Jasper – Lake Louise – Banff
In the morning, check-out of the hotel and transfer to Banff. Built in 1940, the famous Ice fields Parkway links Jasper and Banff National Parks along one of the highest mountain roadways of Canada. On the way, stop at major viewpoints of Athabasca Falls, Columbia Ice field, Crowfoot Glacier, and Peyto Lake. At the Ice fields take a ride on an Ice Explorer (included). On your way to Banff, experience the breathtaking waters of Lake Louise and the dominant Victoria Glacier. Upon arrival in Banff, you will be dropped off at the hotel.
Day 6: Banff – Calgary
After breakfast, proceed on the Discover Banff Tour. The resort town of Banff is set amidst the towering mountains of Trundle, Tunnel, Cascade, and Norway. The driver/guide will talk about the natural attractions of the wind-shaped hoodoos which tower majestically over the valley. Visit the classic viewpoint of Surprise Corner along Tunnel Mountain Drive. A gentle ride on the Banff Gondola (included.) in a four passenger car for 8-minutes takes you to the summit of Sulphur Mountain for a 360 degree panorama of the Bow Valley. In the afternoon, check-out of the hotel and transfer to Calgary airport to board the connecting flight to your onward destination.
Days Inn Vancouver Downtown
Hotel: Marmot Lodge
Hotel: Inns of Banff
Total (Base Price + Add. Component )
|Child with Bed||
|Child without Bed||
Terms & Conditions:
- Rate of Exchange taken for computing the above price is Rs.51 to CAD $ 1. In the event of increase in the ROE taken into account, the prices defined may be amended
- Departs every Monday, Thursday, and Saturday only
- Above rates are for Ex-Mumbai departures only
- For Ex-Delhi departures, supplement charge of INR 1500/- per adult / per child applicable
- Airport-hotel-airport transfers not included unless mentioned in itinerary
- Meals not included unless mentioned in itinerary
- Optional tours available on request and to be added separately
- Tips & gratuities not included in tour cost
- Surcharges apply for any trade fair/special event/weekend or any other event in city
- All rates and availability are subject to change at the time of booking
- We reserve the right to use alternative accommodation, sightseeing tours, and transfer of equal or higher standards
- No refunds either in part or full will be made for any unused services in above package like ground transportation, meals, accommodation, sightseeing tours
- We are not responsible for any missed breakfast due to flight timings
- We are not responsible for any baggage charges by any airlines for the clients
- Payment for the tour must be made as per the invoice & payment terms & conditions
- Excludes any items not mentioned in inclusions column
For booking and more information contact: makemytrip.com